Saturday, April 20, 2013

HAUL FROM TODAY!!! :D

Today my sister and I went crazy and bought some makeup items, this is just my side of the haul! I bought some clothes too but I think I might do a separate blogpost about that! (: I'm super excited to use/try out  these new products!




















I'm going to list the products below like a usually do!



Lips! (Left to Right) 



















CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Color: 210

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Color: 025 Peach Parfait

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Color: 047 Pink Lemonade (New Shade!!)

Maybelline LipStick Color: 015 Born With It

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Color: LG153 Crystal Soda

Eyes























Mayebelline Color Tatoo 24H Eyeshadow Color: 35 Tough as Taupe

Mayebelline Color Tatoo 24H Eyeshadow Color: 55 Inked in Pink

Last but not Least: Cheeks!

Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo Shade: Orgasm (Blush) Laguna (Bronzer)

Bourjois Paris Blush Color: 34 Rose D'Or Golden Rose





















No comments:

Post a Comment